Welcome to the world of Wild Thang!
We know It’s more about you and less about Wild Thang that’s why we promise to supply everything you could ever need to help promote, market & create the right image for your organisation or campaign.
When image is everything we have the solution, a solution to all your merchandising needs. Promotional clothing, corporate uniforms, work wear, leisurewear & manufacturing to your specification, embroidered or screen printed, we can cater for your every need.
If you need to get your promotion in motion, let us supply you with promotional items such as mugs, pens, key rings, umbrellas & business gifts or promote today for business tomorrow with lithographic printing, letterheads, business cards, car stickers, banners, flyers and posters.
Product sourcing, if there is something you need and don’t see it, we can source it.
As one of the biggest companies in the North West and with over 80 years of combined experience your in safe hands. And here are a few of the companies that are truely happy with our service:
Budweiser, Boots, The BBC, Powwow, Radio City, Dorothy Perkins & Bacardi Martini, Liverpool City Council, The Capital of Culture Company, Finch Advertising to name but a few.
Whether your company is large or small your order will be met with the same high standards. We pride ourselves on our quality and fast turn around, as a member of the BPMA & PROMOTA you can rest assured you have a guarantee of high standards, so whatever your needs, give us a call or e-mail and our friendly sales team will be happy to help.
Wild Thangs GREEN MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to improve the environmental quality of our community by partnering with area businesses, community leaders and neighbours to work together to create a clean and safe place to live and work for future generations. Our green goals below will help us achieve this.
- To always look for continuous environmental improvement to reuse, reduce and recycle where possible
- To utilise environmental community services to sort recyclable waste and to arrange for it to be collected or delivered to the local recycling point
- To be committed to environmental mentoring to share our goals and involve neighbours and businesses in our green projects
- To have a strong partnership with, neighbours, businesses and the community as 08 ambassadors we are always looking for ways in which we can promote Environmental Awareness
- Always looking to expand our range of recycled products and always offer these to our clients
- We are always striving to comply with relevant laws and regulations
- We have reached our goal of planting 10,000 trees with Tree Appeal and David Bellamy
- Our Goal now is to plant 25,000 trees, for every eighth order placed we’ll get our friends at Tree Appeal to plant a tree somewhere in England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales. Planting trees helps us offset Carbon Emissions